Xtrig ROCS Pro Triple Clamp Set (Orange) SX/SXF 13-20 (OS 20-22mm)
With ROCS, XTRIG created a new system for an even higher stability of the already top-quality triple clamps. Opposing clamps guarantee an even better functioning of the fork and are more stable than ever. Split clamps improve the bending line of the fork.
- Improved responsiveness of the fork: Perfect roundness in the clamping area, even under load.
- Higher resistance of turning the fork legs: Self-inhibition of the fork tubes in both directions.
- Optimal function of the fork: Split clamps improve the bending line of the fork.
- Secure clamping of the fork: No mutual influence of the clamping screws preload.
- Lightweight: No material between the clamping screws.
What is the difference between ROCS PRO & ROCS Tech?
ROCS PRO - You can adjust the offset via the stem dependent on track conditions.
ROCS Tech - All the same features as ROCS PRO, OEM offset. Non adjustable (Comes with NO stem nut, please use OEM)